I will always reblog the Great Emu War.
Endless list of things that should have been in the movies
↳ Order of the Phoenix, p 275
“Have a biscuit,” she repeated impatiently, indicating the tartan tin lying on top of one of the piles of papers on her desk, “and sit down.”
The posts that pop up during finals week are the best kinds of posts
In this time of term papers I wanted to draw my patron deity, Bullshitticus, god of students and general last minute fudgery, sitting upon his Golden Futon, attended by the muses Caffeina and Thesaurae, whose powers of artificial energy and pretentious vocabulary can be invoked in case of the all-nighter.
I like to think he’s Dionysus’s second cousin or something.
This is genius…
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.” - Nelson Mandela.
RIP Madiba. Hamba kahle, Tata Madiba. Go well.
remember that call me maybe guy on chatroulette? he’s back with wrecking ball
i’ve watched this a couple times now and is it me or does the guy at 1:36 - 1:42 look a lot like zachary quinto??
- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
this was too cool not to reblog
HUHMMMMM…….YOU MISSED AUSTRALIA!!! hOW RUDE
we clearly aren’t average enough for them.